The City of Saint Paul and the Ryan Construction team are committed to supporting a diverse workforce and meeting business and workforce inclusion goals set forth by the Minnesota Department of Human Rights.
Overall project goals
- Small business enterprises (10%)
- Female-owned business enterprises (10%)
- Minority-owned business enterprises (5%)
- Minority workforce (32%)
- Female workforce (6%)
Current project status (Updated February 27, 2014)
We’re encouraged to be exceeding all five of our inclusion goals and are taking steps to ensure that all of our goals will continue to be met or exceeded as work continues.
- Small business enterprises (22.78%)
- Female-owned business enterprises (8.14%)
- Minority-owned business enterprises (14.37%)
Workforce inclusion (as of December 17, 2013)
- Minority workforce (33.4%)
- Female workforce (11.5%)